How May We Help You?
We hope you will feel welcome at Hale Centre Theatre. Allow us to tell you about our theatre and answer our patron's most common questions.
Hours and Location
We are located just off I-15 in Sandy, Utah
Take exit 293 or 295 to reach Hale Centre Theatre
9900 South Monroe Street
Sandy, UT 84070
Box Office Hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Weekday matinees at 4:00 p.m.
Saturday matinees at 12:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
A Christmas Carol performance times:
Monday - Saturday evenings at 8:00 p.m.
Weekday matinees at 5:00 p.m.
Saturday matinees at 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Arrival for Performances
Doors open for seating 30 minutes before each performance. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled performance time.
Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager at the first appropriate and safe break that allows for the least disruption for the actors and the audience. Alternate seating will be assigned, meaning that your party will not sit together or in the seats that were originally assigned.
Parking FAQWhat are the measurements of the parking structure clearances?
- Entrance 8'2"
- Ramps 6'8"
Is parking parking free of charge?
Does the parking structure provide battery chargers for hybrid vehicles?
- Yes; however the battery chargers are near the entrance to the Mountain America Credit Union building and will be utilized by their employees until 6 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
Does the parking structure provide bicycle racks?
- While the parking structure itself does not have bicycle racks, some can be found on the east side of the Mountain America Credit Union building.
Does the parking structure provide handicap accessible parking?
- Yes; however, the majority of the accessible parking spaces are near the entrance to the Mountain America Credit Union building as it is their parking structure. Patrons may find a total of five accessible parking spaces on the main level near the entrance to Hale Centre Theatre.
Does the parking structure have elevators?
- Yes, an elevator can be found on each level of the structure near the entrance to the Mountain America Credit Union building.
What if all of the accessible parking spaces are taken?
- We recommend dropping off those who cannot walk long distances and/or those who cannot walk up/down any stairs at the main entrance to Hale Centre Theatre. Other group members may then go find a parking space and meet the rest of their party in the lobby.
How much time should we plan for parking?
- As with most parking garages, entering and exiting in mass takes approximately 10-15 minutes. Consequently, we reccommend arriving 30 minutes prior to the performance time. If your group is planning to attend a weekday matinee, keep in mind there will be extra traffic due to the business hours of Mountain America Credit Union.
Are there other lots in which we can park?
- Yes, patrons may park across the street (east of the theatre) at Sandy City Hall.
No Ticket Refunds or Cancellations
We do not guarantee you can exchange a ticket. Exchanges are allowed only in the following situations:
Tickets purchased for individual plays (not season tickets) may be exchanged for a $10 fee with at least 48 hours notice prior to the scheduled performance. These tickets may be exchanged for another available night of the same production or to a future production. We cannot guarantee availability for an exchange.
Tickets that are part of a Season Ticket package can be exchanged for free once per play with at least 48 hours notice prior to the scheduled performance. Any additional exchange is $10. Season tickets must be exchanged for another performance allowed by that ticket type during the same run. If the performance is outside of the dates allowed within a Season Ticket type, there is an upgrade
fee per ticket required to attend. This is in addition to the exchange fee, if applicable. We cannot guarantee availability for an exchange.
Please note: Hale Centre Theatre does not offer refunds due to bad weather when a performance is taking place.
Performance cancellations due to weather or other circumstances are very rare. When a performance must be cancelled, we will make every attempt to contact you to make arrangements for an alternate date.
Hale Centre Theatre welcomes individuals who are five (5) and older to attend any scheduled performance. We do not allow children under the age of 5 or babes in arms in the theatre. On occasion, a production will have special matinees for those three (3) and older. Please inquire at the Box Office.